Striving for Excellence in Affordable Housing


Capture Housing is a private provider of Affordable Housing for rent and sale. 

Why Capture?

We set this company up because we believe that there are insufficient Affordable Housing opportunities being delivered for local residents.

As a result we passionately believe that Excellence should form the basis for our business and in adopting this approach we believe we can provide additional capacity for the delivery of Affordable Housing backed by a commitment to get things right for those we work for and with.

Affordable Housing for Rent

We provide Rented Affordable Housing in accordance with national planning policies. Therefore, our rents will be at least 20% less than the private market rent for the same equivalent property.

Affordable Housing for Sale

We provide housing for sale as Shared Ownership units. As a result, we normally sell from 60% to the homeowner. Capture Housing will own the remaining 40% share.

We could charge up to 3% rent on this share but our commitment to excellence means that we have reduced this amount to 2.25% to make sure it is Affordable for residents and to cover our administration costs.

Our commitment

We are committed to Excellence in our business. As a result, we take pride and responsibility for building homes in the area that we live in.


Enter your keyword